CALL TODAY!   (724) 628-4955

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Child Custody & Child Support – Scottdale, PA

Child Custody and Child Support
in Scottdale, PA

Trust Attorney House
in Child Support or Child Custody Cases

Do you need a child support or child custody attorney in Scottdale, PA? Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law represents clients in child support or child custody cases with tenacity, expertise, and compassion in Scottdale. When you need to know that your child or children are receiving proper support payments, consult with our law firm. Child support and child custody cases can become frustrating and emotional for the divorcing parents and the children. You need Attorney House on your side when the parties reach that point.

Attorney House has the experience to help families determine if there is enough to support their children. She helps parents obtain full custody or shared custody of the children.  

If you want Attorney House to represent you in a child support or child custody case, call our office for a consultation at (724) 628-4955.

What You Need to Know About
Child Support Modification

You might be thinking that the parties cannot change the child support agreement. In some instances, the court can modify the child support agreement with your spouse if there is a significant change of circumstances. If the paying parent loses a job, incurs unexpected expenses, or sustains a disability, it may be time to review and modify your child support needs.

Hire Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, to help modify the agreement. Pennsylvania offers basic child support guidelines to help you determine reasonable support expectations. We can help adjust the amount of monetary support for children as they get older.

Turn to Attorney House
to Collect Overdue Child Support

Has your spouse broken the child support agreement by stopping payment or paying sporadically? If the child support payments are overdue, turn to Attorney Margaret Zylka House. She is a fierce advocate for parents who have not received overdue child support payments. When the paying parent stops paying child support, it adds a financial and emotional strain. This impacts the parent who takes care of the children most of the time. We can help you with interactions for collecting past-due payments, which the Department of Health and Human Services handles.

We Help Calmly Resolve
Child Custody Cases

When emotions are high in a child custody case, the best interests of the children sometimes take a back seat. Child custody cases do not have to become emotional and contentious battles between the divorcing parents. Trust Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law to step in and resolve the case calmly and rationally. She wants to keep the children’s best interests as the number one priority. Courts will consider the children’s relationship with the parents or any possible violence or abuse at home. The court also reviews the ability to provide competent care, in deciding the case.

Untangling Child Custody Cases
in Scottdale, PA

Child custody cases can become complicated because of the factors determining custody and what kind of custody parents need. That is why you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney like Margaret Zylka House on your side. There are different types of child custody, including sole custody and joint custody.

Sole custody belongs to the parent who has the exclusive right of physical and/or legal custody of a child. Joint custody means that both parents have the same amount of legal and physical custody. Attorney House will help obtain the custody that is best for all involved. Contact us for child support and child custody representation in Scottdale, PA.