CALL TODAY!   (724) 628-4955

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors


Get Protection from Abuse or a PFA
in Connellsville, PA

Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law,
Helps Abuse Victims Get a PFA

Do you need to get protection from abuse or a PFA in Connellsville, PA? Call Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law right away for the best legal representation in PFA cases. Our firm can help you maneuver legally through a confusing, frustrating, and scary time. It takes a lot of courage to break free from domestic abuse.

We want to help in any way we can. There is no need to live in constant fear of an abuser. Take the first step in getting the protection and peace of mind you deserve. Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, skillfully represents clients in PFA cases.

Call our office in Connellsville for a consultation at (724) 628-4955.

Who Issues a
Protection from Abuse Order?

A judge can issue Protection from Abuse order to prevent further physical or mental abuse by one person against another. The court issues a PFA for an abused person who suffered domestic violence or abuse. The abuser could be a spouse, parent, child, or current or former sexual or intimate partner. Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, can help obtain a PFA as a civil solution rather than a criminal case. There are various and urgent reasons why a person would want to obtain a PFA, including:

  • Attempting to Cause Bodily Harm
  • Rape
  • Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse
  • Sexual Assault
  • Statutory Sexual Assault
  • Aggravated Indecent Assault
  • Indecent Assault
  • Physically or Sexually Abusing Minor Children
  • Falsely Imprisoning the Victim
  • Threatening the Victim with Bodily Injury
  • Stalking the Victim

The Court Can Use a PFA
in Various Ways to Protect Victims

The court can use a PFA in various ways, including ordering the other person not to abuse, threaten, harass, or stalk the victim. The court’s ruling can lead to evicting the other party from the victim’s home. The court can also prohibit contact with the victim, provide temporary child support and child custody orders, order weapons to be turned over, and more. The court can order anything that would seem appropriate to prevent future abuse. Call us from anywhere in Mount Pleasant, Scottdale, Uniontown, and the surrounding areas for assistance.

Seek Help Right Away
for Domestic Violence in Connellsville, PA

If a spouse or other household member has subjected you to domestic violence, seek help by contacting the police. Assault is a serious crime, and you should not remain in a home where you are suffering abuse. Domestic violence is unacceptable, and Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, is here to fight for the justice you need and deserve in this trying time. Contact us when you need a PFA in Connellsville, PA.