CALL TODAY!   (724) 628-4955

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Child Custody & Child Support – Uniontown, PA

Child Custody and Child Support
in Uniontown, PA

Attorney House Guides Clients
in Child Custody and Support Cases

Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law expertly represents clients in child custody and child support cases in Uniontown, PA. Child support and child custody cases can become frustrating and emotional for the divorcing parents and the children. This is why you need Attorney House on your side. When you need to know that your child or children are receiving proper support payments, consult with our law firm.

Attorney House has the experience to help families determine if there is enough money to support their children. We help spouses gain full child custody or share custody of the children. 

If you want Attorney House to represent you in a child support or child custody case, call our office for a consultation at (724) 628-4955.

The Court Can Modify
the Child Support Agreement

The court can modify the child support agreement with your spouse if there is a significant change of circumstances. If the paying parent loses a job, incurs unexpected expenses, or sustains a disability, it may be time to review and modify your child support needs. Hire Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law to help modify the agreement. Pennsylvania offers basic child support guidelines to help you determine reasonable support expectations. The court can adjust the amount of monetary support for children as they get older.

Fierce Advocate
for Child Support Enforcement

Attorney Margaret Zylka House is a fierce advocate for parents who have not received overdue child support payments. Parents who do not live with the children most of the time – called noncustodial parents – usually pay the parent of children who takes care of them most of the time. When the paying parent stops paying child support, it puts a financial and emotional strain on the custodial parent. Has your spouse stopped paying their child support? We can help you with interactions for collecting past-due payments, which the Department of Health and Human Services handles.

Child Custody Cases Do Not Have
to Become Emotional Battles

Child custody cases do not have to become emotional and contentious battles between the divorcing parents. It does not have to be that way if you have the steady and calm guidance and representation of Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law. When emotions are high, the best interests of the children sometimes take a back seat. Trust us to step in and resolve the matter calmly. We want to keep the children’s best interests as the number one priority. Courts will consider the children’s relationship with the parents, any possible violence or abuse at home, and the ability to provide competent care, in deciding the case.

Attorney House Handles Child Custody Cases
in Uniontown, PA

There are different types of child custody, such as sole custody and joint custody. Sole custody belongs to the parent who has the exclusive right of physical and/or legal custody of a child. Joint custody means that both parents have the same amount of legal and physical custody. Attorney House will help obtain the custody that is best for all involved. Child custody cases can become complicated because of the factors determining custody and what kind of custody parents need. That is why you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney like Margaret Zylka House on your side.

Contact us for child custody and child support representation in Uniontown, PA.