CALL TODAY!   (724) 628-4955

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

PFA – Uniontown, PA

Getting Protection from Abuse or a PFA in Uniontown, PA
Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law

Lawyer Who Fiercely Fights
for Domestic Abuse Clients

For help getting Protection from Abuse or a PFA in Uniontown, PA, call Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law. She is an experienced lawyer who will provide the best legal representation in PFA cases. Attorney House helps you maneuver through all of the legal ramifications. It takes a lot of courage to break free from domestic abuse. We want to help in any way we can.

There are a lot of emotions involved in domestic violence cases. Attorney House is sensitive to your needs throughout the entire process. Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law skillfully represents clients in PFA cases.  

Call our office in Connellsville for a consultation at (724) 628-4955.

Do You Need a PFA
Against a Spouse or Family Member?

What is a Protection from Abuse order? The court can issue a PFA order to prevent further physical or mental abuse by one person against another. A judge issues a PFA for an abused person who suffered domestic violence or traumatic abuse. The abuser could be spouse, parent, child, or current or former sexual or intimate partner.

Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, can help obtain a PFA as a civil solution rather than a criminal case. There are various reasons why a person would want to obtain a PFA, including:

  • Attempting to Cause Bodily Harm

  • Rape

  • Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse

  • Sexual Assault

  • Statutory Sexual Assault

  • Aggravated Indecent Assault

  • Indecent Assault

  • Physically or Sexually Abusing Minor Children

  • Falsely Imprisoning the Victim

  • Threatening the Victim with Bodily Injury

  • Stalking the Victim

Victims Do Not Have to
Put Up with Domestic Violence

Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law wants you to know that you do not have to live in fear, pain, or misery. If a spouse or other household member has subjected you to domestic violence, seek help by contacting the police. Assault is a serious crime, and you should not remain in a home where you are suffering abuse. Domestic violence is unacceptable. Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law, fights for the justice you need and deserve in this trying time. We can use our background in financial planning to show you it is possible to live successfully on your own.

A PFA is Effective Against
an Abuser in Uniontown, PA

The court can use a PFA as an effective weapon against an abuser in various ways, including ordering the other person not to abuse, threaten, harass, or stalk the victim. The court can also prohibit contact with the victim, provide temporary child support and child custody orders, order weapons to be turned over, and more. The court can order anything that would seem appropriate to prevent future abuse. Contact us when you need help with getting protection from abuse or a PFA in Uniontown, PA.